13 December 2005

INTERLUDE

So, the blog had a well-earned break this week-end while I popped back to England for a party with some very special people, one of the highlights of the annual Christmas calendar! Strangely, I seem to have a large number of photos of a certain Mr. R either crooning away or strutting his funky stuff on the dancefloor! Among some of things I realised from this trip were: a week-end is just not long enough to do all the things you plan to do; it’s not just in French where loud party noise is a hindrance to my understanding people; Christmas decorations are just as naff here as in France; I am becoming quite territorial about my eurostar seat; and I do actually come from a small, damp island. Anyway, back to work (this week’s fascinating topic: discussing our habits) but at least it’s the last week of term – yippee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And next week you'll be back! 'Would you like BAG?' XX

1:37 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Yaaaay! And really looking forward to it too! My goodness, I've missed those BAGS! See you soon anon ;) ! xx

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger