04 December 2005

CONCERT











I love the intimacy of little Parisian bars: it makes you feel so much more involved when you go to see a band. The one we went to see this week-end had a really good supporting act, which at first I thought might just be there as eye candy for the boys but they turned out to be better than the main act, in my opinion! Unfortunately the beer didn’t match the concert but we more than made up for this lack in a Belgian bar in Montparnasse with some delicious framboise.

In passing, on the way, I was VERY excited to notice the preparation of an ice rink. There is also going to be one at the Eiffel Tower so now I have two to visit – watch this space!

p.s. there was rugby this week-end - SF were away to Pau, where they won 32 - 9 :) but no try from Mirco this week :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger