30 November 2005

HARRY

© warner
It’s always really nice to go to the pictures in Paris because firstly, there is much more choice (and with VO there are sub-titles to help me with my French), secondly, it’s cheaper than in England and thirdly, the seats are MUCH more comfy. So today Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire came out! It’s a sign of how native I’ve gone when I actually found myself asking for tickets for ‘A Reporter’. As usual, I was fairly engrossed in studying the natives – some had even come especially kitted out in Hogwarts uniforms :O – and can you believe they actually clapped at the beginning and end of the film?! Anyway, verdict: the film wasn’t as scary as I’d been led to believe but it’s still eminently watchable (Ralph is fairly gorgeous even disguised as you-know-who) and the specials effects are spectacular! Go see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger