01 December 2005

LONELY HEARTS

A friend has let me know about a great website she’s found full of all sorts of useful things, including people offering conversation exchanges. Intrigued, I was soon browsing merrily and reading all sorts of other meanings between the lines of ‘French/English swap’. Eventually, (naturally) I came across the ‘lonely hearts’. Now I am far from being a lonely heart but even in England I am fascinated by these adverts. What struck me, however, was how much more open and honest French lonelies are in comparison. For example, I was astonished to see things like the one from the lady who, finding married life somewhat lacking, was seeking male and female companions to provide a bit of ‘zip’. There were also typical French guys stating ‘don’t bother to reply if you’re ugly’. And there were NUMEROUS couples looking for young people to join them in a ménage-à-trois … (somehow, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that there is no real English translation for this phrase) … however, if you’re really tempted, the website is www.ki.... ;-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger