29 July 2006

FLAT HUNTING

I find myself in a strange déjà-vu world. I am flat hunting again. My old Parisian flat was lovely and I was very happy there but I want to explore living in different parts of Paris so a change of scenery and arrondissement are called for. Thus I’m searching again, weighing up the allure of this one (great view, no washing machine) with that one (washing machine, no view, ghastly decoration). I just wish I could find a beautiful one that is close to the Louvre, St Germain des Prés, my school and Jean Bouin with a great view of the Eiffel Tower! That’s not too much to ask, is it? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger yatje said...

See, I knew it wasn't! But does this mean you're coming to Paris? Don't worry, I'll bring a bib for you! ;p

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger