17 July 2006

OLIVEWAH

Two of the last things I bought before leaving France were a swimming costume and a wetsuit. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to run before I can walk (or dive before I can swim, even), the wetsuit was for Tristan’s ‘soulmate’ who is, by all accounts, an excellent swimmer and has even saved lives off the Sussex coast. (He speaks French too, hence the ‘olivewah’ of the title ;p ) Yesterday, we went to deliver said wetsuit and my, what a delightful treat of a day we had! Not only did we get to see ‘soulmate’ swimming manfully in his pool modelling his perfectly-fitting wetsuit (my god, he looked fabulous, no: he looked fabulously fabulous) but I also got some home-made sloe gin, made with real sloes. Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of the god-like ‘soulmate’ in his figure-hugging wetsuit but I can show you the delicious gin! Mmm mmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger