13 July 2006

SUMMER FESTIVALS

Let me say straight away: I am not the “Festie Type”, it is far too unhygienic for me and I’ve hardly ever heard of any of the bands – I am just not ‘with it’ really. But, as I was assured we would not have to camp overnight nor abandon all pretence at personal cleanliness, off we went to the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park. Funnily enough, I enjoyed it: the weather was good, the atmosphere fun, the O2 VIP party bus really fun and I’d even heard of some of the bands. And plus I provided Tristan with some entertainment as I innocently filled in my wish bubble! Despite his giggling, I’m still hoping my wish comes true! ;) But this doesn’t mean I’ve become one of those Festie People now, although I do hear that Nouvelle Vague are playing at Fruitstock ..

1 Comments:

Blogger yatje said...

Hey, if I tell you or even hint about it, my wish won't come true ;p but here's a deal: if it does come true, then I promise to let you know!

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger