25 July 2006

TRAINING

Training has resumed at Jean Bouin (phew, imagine running around in this heat!) but at least now you can feel the new rugby season approaching and thank goodness for that! I know that we’re all entitled to summer holidays (rugby players included) but for me personally, the world is a nicer place when there’s some rugby going on! Anyway, the first game of the season is less than a month away now and although I won’t be there physically to watch it, I will be following it via the wonders of the internet. Just wish they had a webcam at Jean Bouin so I could watch both training and matches when I’m not there ..

1 Comments:

Blogger yatje said...

Yes, if the training sessions are at Jean Bouin, they are usually open to anyone to go and ogle! ;p

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger