04 January 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well the new year is just a four-day old puppy but time seems to have been suspended as these days have whizzed by. Being ill is rather like being drunk in that everything becomes rather vague and woolly. So while I rallied for Christmas Day and Boxing Day, I then caught another nasty bug and it was downhill all the way after that and New Year was decidedly cosier spent snuggled under the duvet! I’ve slowly been regaining my strength since returning to Paris and have even been skating at the Eiffel Tower – such fun and a brilliant view! Anyway no new year’s resolutions like being a better person as I think it’s already been decided that I’m off to hell and I can’t stop smoking since I don’t and there’s no way I’m giving up wine! So although a bit late, I still wish you a Happy New Year full of joy and lovely things, like Stade Français winning the Heineken Cup and Mirco scoring lots of tries :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger