17 December 2005

'ANON' MOVES HOUSE

This last week, I seemed to have spent a lot of time rushing around trying to make sure everything is ‘in order’ before I go back home for the holidays. And then I received an email from my lovely friend to say that she is moving house BEFORE Christmas. This made me stop and take a deep breath and spare a thought (well lots of thoughts, actually) about her trying to juggle her studies, her work, her Christmas shopping, her hectic social life, as well as packing up and moving everything – phew, I’m exhausted just thinking about it. So GOOD LUCK with the move ‘anon’, keep taking the flower remedies and don’t worry, I’ll be back next week to cheer you up (or add to your troubles) ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah bless you, Yatje, it was a struggle but got there in the end! I feel very special having my own paragraph! xx

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger