20 December 2005

AH, TO BE IN ENGLAND IN THE WINTERTIME

It was my last game of the season on Saturday and Stade Français kindly obliged by winning 47-28 against Clermont. (SF still have another game to play on Friday against Montpellier but I will just have to cheer them on from this side of the Channel.) Naturally, after such an important game – it is the Heineken Cup after all – celebrations were in order although maybe this was not such a good idea when you still have to cycle home afterwards and then catch the eurostar the next morning. Anyway, here I am back in England and desperately waging a battle against the beginnings of cold. These pesky London germs. However, I think I’m winning as I have all sorts of herby concoctions on my side. Watch this space ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger