25 November 2005

AAARGH - I AM AN E-JUNKIE!

Okay, I admit it. I realise I have a serious addiction problem. This shameful obsession came to light last week when the internet connection started behaving erratically and then disappeared completely. All I can say is that thank God I'm here on my own so no one has had to witness my outrageous temper tantrums in which many foul words, unbecoming of a lady, have been uttered and a cup broken. I realise now that I need my daily fix of John Humphrys in the morning, and if I don’t get to read my emails and catch up on the news of stade.fr and Mirco, I resemble some weird, charlie-deprived craziee. Anyway, the internet has been restored, the toys are all back in the pram and peace reigns once again in my little corner of Paris. I’m sure my neighbours are pleased too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger