29 October 2009

REGULATE OR NOT REGULATE?

© wordpress
These are murky times to be a student herbalist for there are at the moment, dark and serious mutterings in the form of a consultation about regulation as well as a strange thing known loftily as the 'Codex Alimentarius'. These documents are utterly tedious to read and I suppose this is what the government is relying on to deter even the most determined from deciphering the civil-servantese in order to make a decision on the right way forward. Personally, I haven't made my mind up about what it all means for me and my future but if you're feeling militant, there is a mass lobby on the 2nd November, otherwise here's some bedtime reading:

Pitillo report
Joint consultation information
Consultation questions
EHPA
NIMH press release

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger