02 May 2009

A NEW LEAF

Among the many and varied topics covered recently with one of my favourite people (and they ranged far and wide over: tiny goats, beehives, crocheted items, French and kissing (all completely unrelated, of course)), the following words, with specific reference to me, were brought into the conversation: 'pot', 'kettle', 'stones' and 'glasshouses'. Now, I realise that blog and I have been rather M-I-A these past few months but could that be because my life over here is just not as exciting as it was in Paris? Or maybe my life is actually more exciting over here and I just don't have time to blog about it anymore? Anyway, whatever the reason, never let it be said that I am not one not to rise to a challenge, the gauntlet has been thrown down and the response starts here! Blog and I are back! Oh, and we expect action from the gauntlet-thrower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger