17 March 2009

VI NATIONS III

© bbc
After the disenchantment of the other week, it seems that England can pull their socks up and rabbits out of hats and produce a brilliant match - at half-time, they were leading 29-0, which is almost unheard of against France! Nick's tidy new haircut matched England's tidy new performance and I even found myself leaping up and shouting as if I were at a real rugby match. Meanwhile, Italy are still wedged firmly with their wooden spoon at the bottom of the table. The commentators (with obviously nothing better to do) kept repeating the statistic that Italy have only scored one try this tournament - and that from a certain Mirco Bergamasco in a certain England-Italy match. All of which lends credence to my <ahem, delusional> belief that the Mirco flag has magic powers. I think more trips to Rome are needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger