09 November 2006

SOME ANSWERS

- why, when I look in my wardrobe, do all my clothes seem so terribly unappealing at the moment? either: my clothes actually ARE unappealing ( ;p ) or I am in a bad mood and will find fault with anything

- am I slowly succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning from the cars passing by my window? no, I am being a hypochondriac, you cannot even commit suicide any more with your car’s exhaust pipe

- will England ever win a rugby match again? yes, of course they will, they just might not win the RWC

- why does it take so long for former landladies to forward post? either: because everything happens for a reason or because they were reading it

- is it really so important to wear matching underwear? yes, absolutely. non-matching underwear means you are a slovenly trollop who pays no attention to detail

- am I going to turn into an old, cat-throwing lady? am I already an old, cat-throwing lady? no comment (just maybe substitute ‘cat’ with ‘bunny’)

- will I ever learn to swim? yes, but only if I obey the evil genius and stop wussing about

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you calling matching underwear a detail?

5:12 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

It is but a detail in a girl's overall attire. Why, what would you call it, anon?

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trollop? où as tu dégoté celui ci cette fois?

5:45 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

pourquoi, tu crois que ce n'est pas vrai? tu sais que parfois j'ai du mal à comprendre ;p

9:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moi aussi j'ai du mal à comprendre parfois, et en ce moment c'est trollop que je ne comprends pas! But this morning, I made sure that my underwear matched!!!!

8:43 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Ah well, anon, you're French (I think) and you pay more attention to these sorts of things, whereas I am English (et décidément pas une trollop) ;p

6:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okayyyyyyy! Andddddd? Still haven't guessed!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!! Il n'y a peut être pas de traduction?!!!!

10:15 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Mais, calme-toi, avec all your repeated consonants/semi-vowels/punctuation!! Alors, ça veut dire 'femme de mauvaise réputation' ou 'putain' donc forcément pas moi! ;p

11:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Merci!!I think I will remember it from now!!

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger