08 November 2006

MUSINGS FOR TODAY

- why, when I look in my wardrobe, do all my clothes seem so terribly unappealing at the moment?

- am I slowly succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning from the cars passing by my window?

- will England ever win a rugby match again?

- why does it take so long for former landladies to forward post?

- autumn weather/warm metros are not good for long hair

- why do the French test their air-raid sirens at 12 o’clock every first Wednesday of the month? I find it a bit spooky.

- is it really so important to wear matching underwear?

- am I going to turn into an old, cat-throwing lady? am I already an old, cat-throwing lady?

- renewing my card at the Louvre reminded me again how much I hate (with a passion, I can’t tell you how much, detest is not a strong enough word) having my photograph taken

- can you say ‘open your books, page 12’ or do you always need a preposition?

- will I ever learn to swim?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger