09 October 2006

A LA CAMPAGNE

Yesterday was a beautifully sunny day and my lovely friend had the very fine idea of escaping the city to go mushroom picking in the countryside. We had a fabulous time roaming through the forest, discussing the state of the world and gathering the cèpes. Luckily, she is much more adept at these things than me otherwise we would have been hospitalised through food poisoning and in the end, we collected two and a half kilos of these gorgeous brown mushrooms. It’s so nice to be able to come home and enjoy what you have gathered with your very own hands, especially with a nice glass of wine :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't sleep (or slept?) very well, probably due to the late visit of my chers voisins!!! However I am still alive just as you even after the degustation...When I close my eyes, I can see them!!!
Nice to see the picture, if there are more, I would not mind to receive a few, have you got my email? Bonne soirée

8:47 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Oh, sorry to hear you didn't sleep too well, personally I slept like a log! And I didn't need to call the poison doctor but when I close my eyes, I can see you, in a state of ecstasy, roaming the meadows! I'll send the photos to yahoo! Bonne swaray to you too, see you soon! ;p

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger