15 November 2005

DEDICATED TO MY POOR, NEGLECTED FRIENDS

I really must apologise profusely to all my lovely friends whom I neglect on a regular basis by not responding to your emails. Although my Parisian life is very interesting, you might get the (wrong) impression that I’m having a high old time with an action-packed social life, rolling in at 4 o’clock in the morning on a regular basis. But rest assured I AM NOT and that you are NEVER very far from my thoughts. I could, of course, send you emails boring you to tears about my pupils’ little struggles in their attempt to learn English, or with amusing anecdotes about my own day-to-day interactions with the French or with – yawn – more – yawn – rugby, is that what you want? Besides, I did warn you that I wasn’t the best emailer in the world but promise I will set to work replying soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger