18 September 2007

DOUBLE HEADER

The English Premiership kicked off on Saturday with two all-London games, back to back, at Twickenham. (This, by the way, is unlike the French, who are quite sensibly holding off starting their Championship until the end of the World Cup.) It was a wonderfully sunny day, apparently the last sunny week-end of the summer and even though the teams were missing their internationals, the games were still enjoyable and I was glad that Harlequins won their game (even if David Strettle’s metatarsal still hasn’t healed ;p)

One slightly disconcerting thing I noticed was that the stadium seemed to have borrowed my ipod for songs to entertain the crowd. Should I really be admitting this and thereby demonstrating just how much rugby may have infiltrated my life? :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger