06 September 2007

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO - VI

© rwc
Be warned, if you don’t like rugby, you may wish (temporarily, of course*) to tune out of yatje-blog now as it’s just one day until The Rugby World Cup starts and all normal life gets put on hold for a month and a half. This week-end, me and Mirco flag are off to Marseille to watch the Italy-New Zealand match and I can’t wait! Go Mirco! And Mauro! And Italy! And England! And the rest!
Here are the teams:
ITALY
1 Salvatore Perugini 2 Fabio Ongaro 3 Martin Castrogiovanni 4 Santiago Dellapè 5 Marco Bortolami (c) 6 Alessandro Zanni 7 Mauro Bergamasco 8 Sergio Parisse 9 Alessandro Troncon 10 Roland de Marigny 11 Marko Stanojevic 12 Mirco Bergamasco 13 Andrea Masi 14 Kaine Robertson 15 David Bortolussi
Replacements:
16 Carlo Festuccia 17 Andrea Lo Cicero 18 Valerio Bernabò 19 Manoa Vosawai 20 Paul Griffen 21 Gonzalo Canale 22 Ezio Galon
NEW ZEALAND
1 Tony Woodcock 2 Keven Mealamu 3 Carl Hayman 4 Chris Jack 5 Ali Williams 6 Jerry Collins 7 Richie McCaw (c) 8 Rodney So'oialo 9 Byron Kelleher 10 Dan Carter 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu 12 Luke McAlister 13 Conrad Smith 14 Doug Howlett 15 Mils Muliaina
Replacements:
16 Anton Oliver 17 Neemia Tialata 18 Reuben Thorne 19 Sione Lauaki 20 Brendon Leonard 21 Aaron Mauger 22 Leon MacDonald
* Normal service will resume on 21st October. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking about rugby...I would love to get my "dictionnaire amoureux du rugby" back.

So when you pass by a post office, don't hesitate.

Damien.

12:25 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

hey stranger! I hadn't forgotten about your little book, in fact, I was hoping to deliver it in person, but I've now lost my wanadoo account and don't have your contact details any more. So, you could either: invite me officially to your mountains or: email me at stade dot fr :)

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger