09 July 2007

ACTIVITIES

So, despite the fact that I’ve nearly been suffering RSI from the work I’ve been doing, I’ve still managed to have a tiny social life. Tristan disappeared off to the mud, sogginess, loudness and general uncleanness that is Glastonbury. I can’t reveal any more at the risk of sounding like an old git, but does this really look like fun to you?











Meanwhile, I disappeared off to London to help celebrate the birthday of a very special friend and I can assure you that birthday parties with chocolate cake in the warm indoors are much more pleasurable than sitting in a soggy Somerset field.

And I’ve been busy planning for future jaunts and have booked the eurostar back to Paris (return journey). And rugby in Marseille. And I managed to lose a corner of a tooth while munching on a baguette; having spent almost the last two years happily chomping my daily baguette in Paris, the irony is not lost on me. And if I needed the excuse of ‘good preparation for my courses in September’, there are some really interesting exhibitions in London that I’m looking forward to visiting. And the swimming is going very well (if only I could get out of my floating position properly). And I spent a week-end enjoying the delights of Breda, a very mooi place on the confluence of the rivers Mark and Aa.Oh well, back to work, more to follow ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger