12 June 2007

CELEBRATION!

This week-end was a special anniversary week-end with some cool people and wine and balloons and wine and funny anecdotes and wine. I’m slightly ashamed to admit though that the excitement was all a bit much for me and I had to have a power nap half-way through. On my return, I was slightly amused to see that a whole box of chocolates had been eaten; thank goodness a certain someone had surreptitiously snaffled other sweeties ;) Oh, and I disclaim any ownership of the photo above and firmly believe that the fuzzy effect of it may be wine-induced.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now who is fifty then?

12:23 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Hey, not me! But some special people celebrated 50 years of blissful married life last week-end!

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger