08 July 2007

ABSENCE NOTE

You may have noticed that I have been very remiss of late for which I would like to offer profuse apologies because I realise that you’ve probably been getting a smidge bored with the lovely, cheerful photo of the Bergabrothers and also because it looks like I have left blogland. The truth is that I did abscond for a while, well, at least I found some work and had become slightly dedicated to, dare I admit to fixated on, the task. Anyway, I'm back and just to prove that I can talk about other things than rugby players’ buttocks, I will from now on be back to my old self, ruminating on topics not so far and wide to reassure you that yatje blog lives (and rocks!).

sorry – just couldn’t resist ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivewah said...

I just linked to your blog before reading this post. I can't tell you how pleased I was to read it; I especially enjoyed the photo.

All the usual love, hugs, cuddles etc.

9:58 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

And I can't tell you how glad I was to read that you enjoyed the photo, you know I put it there just for you!

The usual 'etc.' back to you, mwah!

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger