14 May 2007

ALL GOOD THINGS ..

This being my last week in Paris, I’m finding myself somewhat preocupied with metaphysical thoughts. Indeed, I’ve been wondering whether yatje-blog should even continue to exist since it came into being to cover adventures in Paris. However, being the adventurous spirit that I am, I’m sure they won’t cease once I leave Paris, so positive thoughts: the sun is shining, I’ve spent a very nice last week-end and although Stade played a mediocre match against Perpignan, a 12-11 win is still a win.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the blog does not come to an end. What about all your Parisian fans? :oP
Thinking of you hun, can't wait to see you in Londres,
BK

10:32 am  
Blogger yatje said...

well, consensus is that I am heartless to consider putting blog down, however, it may go into intensive care for a little while. and am really looking forward to seeing you again too, my exotic friend! :)

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger