29 September 2005

MY NEW SCHOOL

Today I went to see my new school. I have to admit to being very nervous about what I might find but I’m so relieved to say that I feel very fortunate – the school seems nice, my tutor has a wonderful sense of humour and has been very helpful so far and the English department seems a good team. What’s more, the students I met today were so well-behaved and polite (no doubt on their best behaviour!) although, even in the short time I was there, I could see that there might be a few ‘characters’. So, I have a week-end of freedom before the serious business begins!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USA Orders 4400 Third Season
USA Network is bringing back The 4400 for a third season, Variety reported. Production on 13 new episodes will begin next year for a summer 2006 premiere, the trade paper reported.
I was just surfing and found your site! I think you'll be interested in this related
website.
href="http://www.luckys-traffic.info/R/Reduce%20Fuel.html">##KEYWORD#
#
They have a very interesting article posted there.

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger