18 September 2005

BUNNIES

I’ve spent a lot of time recently repairing damage done by my house bunnies. Don’t be fooled by their adorably cute faces and relaxed poses, they chew everything and no amount of shouting, chasing, offering of bribes like dandelion leaves or alfalfa sticks will lure them away from their obsessive nibbling. Anyway, all the cushions, electrical flexes, wooden bits have been sewn up, replaced and repaired I suppose until the next time. But I will still miss them while I’m away!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I heard that you worked at N's Yard so I went in to say hi, but they told me that you left last week and gave me this web address.
Your plans sound v exciting. I hope that all is well and good with you. I'm now working near covent garden. I'm sorry that we lost touch.
love, Holly x

1:57 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Holly! How lovely to hear from you! Yes, off to pastures new, very exciting. I'll be in touch - are you on the 'RCA' or the 'BT' email? (i have both) love and xxx

8:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no longer at the RCA and my bt email has frozen. I'm in the process of getting it unfrozen! I'll leave another message here tomorrow to let you know if it works as I don't have your email.
I look forward to catching up... i know a fantastic restaurant in Paris that I must pass on to you!
love holly x

4:04 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

okay, no problem, you can always 'e' me at: yatje@stade.fr
can't wait to catch up - let me know where that restaurant is. is it vegetarian? we can go when you visit! speak soon x

4:42 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

hmmm emma, not too sure about your 'slippers' comment. best make sure you don't visit my house while i'm away. i'll certainly be checking your footwear when you come to visit! x

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger