27 September 2010

NUM NUM

Luckily, the Prayer Bees had their revenge: it seems they know exactly where to aim for - as can be seen from the strange 'ridding of bees ritual' photo. The cautionary moral is, apparently, that beekeeping is 'all about confidence'. Incidentally I'd like to point out that I was not stung. But that may be because I was gently pursuing my role as chief recorder and photographer, rather than stealing the bees' honey. It seems I also have a new-found vocation as 'champion un-capper of the honeycomb'. Beware, they don't call me 'Slasher' for nothing! In any case, much precious and delicious honey was spun, filtered, strained. Precious because it was calculated that it only cost around £50 per 100g jar! Delicious because it tastes better than any other honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger