24 January 2009

IN WITH THE NEW

© brunelle
The day before last year turned into a brand new adventure, I was to be found in an on-the-eve sort of mood, contemplating life, its twist and turns, its cross-roads, things achieved (or not), the upheavals and joys of the year, the potential demise of blog. However, 2008 is old hat now (even if it was insensitive enough to give us a second longer due to the slow rotation of the earth to ponder such things) and 2009 promises to be better (it told me so) and there are so many things to look forward to so blog remains for the time being. And however bad I am at maths, I know really that one week into one day just will not go so, even though my passion for life remains undimmed, this year will see blog striving for more focus and less frenzy ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger