18 January 2009

THERE IS LIFE AFTER EXAMS

Eighteen days into the year and you must have been quite bored staring at my new year bonfire. You may even have been wondering just where on earth I've been. Never let it be said that I don't concentrate on and apply myself fully to what I'm doing, and especially so around the dreaded Exam Time. Anyway, those particular horrid things are behind me now so, while I gather myself, let's start with a story with which I obviously felt an affinity as child (my young pink scrawl has even marked it as 'My Favourite' on the contents page of my 'Happy Hours Story Book') and which even now seems an apt reflection of my personality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does this mean we can meet up sometime soon?
x

11:36 am  
Blogger yatje said...

Oh Nadia, so lovely to hear from you! Of course we'll meet up soon, in fact, am sending you an email right away! See you soon, little hunny. xx

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger