11 September 2008

DMF

© starbucks
It's time I came clean and admitted to a fairly recent but no less for that obsessive addiction. It all started fairly innocently one lunchtime earlier this summer while waiting in the queue at (evil) Starbucks. From the cheery, brightly-coloured, 'buy me' chalk board, I heard the 'new' Dark Mocha Frappuccino calling my name. Since that day, me and DMF can be found together on an almost daily basis. Luckily, since any (rare) display of crotchety behaviour can be put down to a lack of beloved DMF, I'm not seeking rehabilitation yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello gorgeous, I have to admit it does sound yummy, their banana chocolate protein drink is delicious too!

12:22 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

hello gorgeous yourself, you know I've had my eye on that banana/chocolate one too and I want to order it but when I get to the till, I always get taken over by those DMF fairies ..

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger