05 September 2008

NEW SEASON

© stade.fr
On the eve of the start of the English rugby season, I realise things have been a bit lax around here in that department so here I am to make amends. Last week end was the last 'friendly' week-end and Harlequins won their match against Parma with a final score of
64-6! And I'm hoping for even better things tomorrow! With maybe even a try from Nick Easter. ;p

Meanwhile, over on the other side of the channel, Stade have been busy presenting themselves to their season ticket holders
<.. sigh ..> as well as winning matches. Last week-end, they (okay, only just) won 27-22 against Mont de Marsan. The amazing thing (for me) about this match was that boy wonder was the kicker! And he kicked 17 of those 27 points! As an aside, I think the two respective team photos are very interesting from many viewpoints ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger