12 February 2008

VI NATIONS – II

© bbc
This week-end was ‘marginally’ better, ‘marginally’ more gripping, and at least two of the games could have gone either way. Personally, it's more interesting like that even when the team I’m rooting for could lose. In the case of Italy – England, though, I wouldn’t have minded one jot whoever had won and to be honest, I thought Italy deserved it more since they played so well and England seemed to do their usual second-half-nodding-off trick. Still, I was glad to see Nick Easter get a run round the paddock. Mirco too (is it too much to expect a try these days?). Even Mauro played like a demon. I'm sad to say that there’s no international rugby next week-end :( so be prepared to be bored with art and/or botany things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger