12 May 2006

PARKLIFE

By nature, I’m one of life’s observers rather than one of its talkers (some may well dispute this) and while lazing around in the gardens of Paris, as I have been recently, I’ve been indulging in one of my favourite pastimes: people-watching. All of life is present in these parks, toddlers with their bouncy balls and blowing their bubbles, old people with their sticks, couples snuggling, business people on their busy way, teenagers eating their junk food on the grass, policemen on bikes, and me supposedly studying my herbs! The picture above, taken from the top of the Montparnasse Tower, is of one of my favourite gardens: the Luxembourg!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trés sympa cette vue! je commence à comprendre pourquoi j'ai du mal à te joindre!!!! Il me faut louer un hélicoptère, j'aurai plus de chance de t'atteindre!!!!

11:51 am  
Blogger yatje said...

Hee Hee! Oui, oui, très bonne idée l'hélicoptère, comme ça on peut faire un petit tour du ciel de Paris ensemble! ;p

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger