02 February 2006

A CROSSROADS

© beckett
For a while now, I’ve been faffing about (and no doubt being a real pain in the arse) as I’ve been trying to make a very important decision: do I stay on in Paris with the little cherubs I’m teaching? OR do I go back home and become a responsible adult again? The customary list was drawn up, and, évidemment, more positives appeared in the ‘Paris’ column. But still there were those damn voices muttering about what would be the proper and decent thing to do. Well, finally, the little devil voice won and I have applied to stay for another year. The teachers at the school confirmed that it was absolutely the best thing all round for me, the school, the pupils, improving my French, not forgetting to remind me that I could watch more rugby at Jean Bouin! The Rectorat won’t decide my fate until May but fingers crossed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger