01 February 2006

POTATOES

I was in my favourite organic shop innocently eyeing up the wine when I noticed something truly awful: potato juice. Why on earth would you want to drink something so blatantly unappetising? I really marvelled at the daring of whichever weirdo thought that his bottles of this ‘delicious’ grey liquid would sell like hot cakes. But there was actually a space as if someone had recently bought a bottle (I hasten to add: not me).

Anyway, always keen to leave no stone unturned, I turned to my trusty herb books and they reliably inform me that raw potato juice is good for potassium deficiencies and inflammatory conditions. It is also apparently excellent for supporting the liver. So now we know. But I’m still not trying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger