23 June 2005

GLASTONBURY


This week-end is the Glastonbury Festival and Tristan and Richie set off early yesterday morning (about 4.00 a.m. zzzzz) so that they could find a good pitch in time for the action - you can't say they aren't keen. Richie, it has to be said, was slightly miffed when Kylie had to pull out but she did have a good reason. So best wishes to Kylie for a speedy recovery. Anyway, when I spoke to them today, they sounded rather spaced out so either the sun has got to them or else there is something weird in the air down there. Tristan was looking for something which would make his tent stand out from the crowd so that he could find it easily among the millions and he positively begged me if he could have one of my Stade Francais flags. Honestly I did not force it on him but I am very proud and will look out for it on the television!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger