20 December 2010

THE SNOW

To judge from December's posts so far, you could almost conclude that I had been housebound for the whole month with nothing at all happening but snow and ice. While this is, in part, true and I have indeed been trapped and delayed and missed work and lectures and parties because of the snow, there have been brief moments of respite where I have been able to go about my business with relative ease: things like lectures and dreaded clinical examination practice (although now resplendent in 'new anatomy pants' (more about these anon)), being welcomed back at work like a long-lost prodigal daughter after my enforced entrapment by snow, even some exhibition visits, and at least the christmas shopping has been fairly peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger