13 February 2007

VI NATIONS: WEEK-END II

Well, the second week-end of the VI Nations was a special one for me because I was there, in person, at Twickenham, with flag, singing the Inno di Mameli! But rest assured, it wasn’t all rugby, rugby, rugby; my life is not sooo limited. Honestly. ;p I also went out and about: enjoyed the National Gallery, met some unusual and special animals at London zoo, got trapped at home by the unexpected overnight snowfall, pretended I was a student again and sneaked into a very interesting herbalism lecture (as well as sampling the delights of greater celandine and other tinctures), enjoyed the tranquility of the Rothko room as well as the view from the top floor bar at Tate Modern, learned that Ulster is a strange land, and of course there was the rugby. But I won’t bore you with all that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger