24 January 2007

BERTHILLON

In the centre of Paris, in the middle of the Seine, there are two little islands, and on one of these islands, you will find the famous Berthillon ice cream maker with its own tea house which serves THE most delicious ice creams in almost any flavour you could wish for. I think you know how much I adore ice cream but my usual haunts have somehow so far been in the Marais and the Vème, and although I have tasted this famous Berthillon ice cream before at one of its revendeurs, I have never visited its home. That is, until this week-end. And now I think it could become a regular haven of mine! It should be on everybody’s ‘to-do-to-eat’ in Paris list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ooohh yum yum, Lets go! I love icecream. XX

6:25 pm  
Blogger yatje said...

Hey! Nice to see you here again! And don't you worry, emma, it'll be one of the first places I'll drag you! (And it's nowhere near that périphérique!)

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger