06 September 2006

WORKING GIRL

© drew
In order to stop me getting bored and lonely (ha!), or possibly more likely to keep me out of mischief, some kind person close to me enlisted my services to help them with their massively complex and involved project. Effectively, this means that my days are now spent getting up and going to bed with the sun and looking at lots of data and then looking at it again and then cross-checking it with some other data and then migrating that onto a new system to be checked again. And did I mention that it had to be re-checked? Anyway, I hope you’ll excuse me if blog only gets updated for rugby news during the next week or so ..

Speaking of which, the game against Bayonne is at Jean Bouin this week-end and Mirco is playing at centre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger